Commercial Finance Analyst - Investment & Asset Management
We`re looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join our busy Finance team in our Bristol head office.
Location: Central Bristol
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: Negotiable + bonus + benefits
What the job involves:
As the Commercial Finance Analyst - Investment and Asset Management, you`ll play a key role in the decision-making process responsible for partnering with the Property function, supporting primarily with commercial analysis, decision support, investment appraisals and planning and forecasting..
To give you an idea of what to expect, you`ll:
- Support the Finance Business Partner - Investment & Asset Management with the valuation of investment properties
- Deliver delegated areas of NAV budget and forecasts.
- Support Asset Management with project appraisals
- Undertake financial analysis and reporting on Property functions as required to support business decision making
- Develop and maintain relationships with Property function and other business stakeholders.
If you`re looking to work for a business where you can be customer focused, results driven, work on your initiative and have fun doing it, you`ve come to the right place.
What we`re looking for in you:
Although you may not have worked in the student accommodation sector before, you will:
- Be a passed finalist or newly qualified accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience gained within a commercial environment
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Posses excellent communications skills including inspiring trust and influencing; communicating technical financial information in a clear and commercial manner; demonstrating a credible and accomplished presentation style.
- Be flexible and capable of undertaking travel to London and other UK locations on a regular basis
- Hold the ability to provide challenge and hold to account commercial teams in order to drive business performance
- Have experience of using Hyperion desirable
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns and cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for Investors in People - Gold, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.