- Service and Safety Advisor Oxford
- Service and Safety Advisor Coventry
- Housekeeping Supervisor Birmingham
- Group Investigations Manager - 18 Month Secondment Bristol
- Service and Safety Assistant Manchester
- Payroll Assistant Bristol
- HR Administrator - 6 Month Secondment Bristol
- Contact Centre Lead Bristol
- Contact Centre Lead 24/7 Bristol
Everything we do is around ensuring we have a positive impact on young people at one of the most exciting times of their lives.
Joining us, you’ll be part of a vibrant, energetic team who are all passionate about providing incredible customer service. We’re always looking for people who love making a positive impact on other people. Interested in finding out more? Great, you’re in the right place.
Why work for Unite Students
You’ll contribute to the business and make a real difference to our students and the people around you. And you’ll be rewarded with generous holiday allowance, an annual bonus and the opportunity to learn, progress and achieve.Why Unite Students
From customer service to communications, marketing to maintenance, property development to procurement, there's a wide range of exciting roles available here.
Across 24 leading university cities in England and Scotland, from Aberdeen to Plymouth and everywhere in between, wherever there are students, you'll find Unite Students.