Customer Service and Sales Assistant
Location: You will be working at multiple properties in Edinburgh city centre, all of which are easily accessible by public transport.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week. Working between the hours of 8am - 11pm. Shifts will be 5 days out of 7, including weekends.
This summer role will be from 16th July - 8th September, 2018.
Salary: £9.23 per hour
What we look for in you
- The customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
- Ideally you will have experience within customer service and sales
- You`ll be a regular, friendly face around the property, happy to assist customers whenever you can
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the people who live with us
What you`ll get up to as a Summer Receptionist
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Providing a welcoming front of house reception service to ensure the customers always feel at home
- On hand to answer questions, solve problems and keep the property running smoothly
- Providing a decisive and effective response to customer complaints and disputes; escalating where necessary and with the appropriate support and guidance
- Free to act on your own initiative and use your natural enthusiasm to provide the best service
- In a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking in your stride and enjoy balancing admin tasks, events, service and sales - there`s never a dull moment!
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are a Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Unless stated above, you won`t be working every weekend!
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.