Marketing Manager - 6 Month Contract
Location: You will be working at our Head Office in Bristol city centre, very close to Bristol Temple Meads train station.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Reporting into the Head of Proposition & Service Design, you will be working as part of a project team responsible for building, managing and executing marketing plans to deliver customer acquisition targets for a new business venture.
What we look for in you:
- Pro-active, results driven experienced Marketing Manager
- Self starter, able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision in building and managing marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing multichannel marketing campaigns within a B2C brand is essential
- Experience of agile working or test marketing environments would be an advantage
- Experience of project managing content campaigns, experience in video, photography, content outreach and copywriting
- Experience of producing email campaigns through Mailchimp or Pure 360 systems, updating HTMLs files and creating images in Photoshop (essential)
- Experience of managing and optimising PPC campaigns
- Experience of display marketing techniques and search engine optimisation
- Strong planning and prioritisation experience with a focus on project delivery
What the Marketing Manager job involves
- Building a marketing plan to deliver customer acquisition targets
- Booking the media plan (both online and offline marketing activity)
- Producing and deploying all marketing communications
- Building and implementing the customer engagement plan
- Creating and distributing content marketing
- Analysing campaign performance
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Unless stated above, you won`t be working every weekend!
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.