Location: Bristol City Centre
Working Hours: 37.5 per week, between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm
What we look for in you:
- Experience in a PMO/Project environment with knowledge of delivery methodologies
- Experience of supporting a team within a project-based environment
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to negotiate, influence, and challenge
- Excellent prioritisation skills and proven success in meeting deadlines, juggling multiple responsibilities, and managing conflicting demands
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Working with the PMO Manager to ensure project management methods, standards, and processes are maintained and adhered to throughout the project life cycle
- Facilitating steering groups, ensuring quality and consistency across the project portfolio
- Compiling and distributing reports and team updates, as well as producing regular progress reports for the senior management team and Management Board
- Producing consistent and accurate purchase orders in line with Unite Students` financial processes
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.