Housekeeping Team Member
Hours and Rota:37.5 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 7am -10pm
Salary: £23,702 + bonus + benefits
As a Housekeeper you will be working in our student accommodation, providing an outstanding experience for our students by delivering high quality cleaning and excellent customer service. You`ll play a key part in a fun and friendly team to make sure our students always feel at home.
What You`ll Be Doing
- Keeping communal spaces including entrances, common rooms, hallways and outdoor areas clean and tidy on a daily basis
- Providing a warm and accommodating service for our customers
- Logging maintenance issues to help keep our properties safe and secure
What We`re Looking for in You
- You`ll have great attention to detail and will take pride in delivering high quality cleaning and customer service
- You`ll be hardworking and willing to get stuck in - some students are cleaner than others!
- You`ll be a friendly face around the property, happy to chat to our students and answer their questions
- A positive attitude and able to work as part of a team
What You`ll Get in Return
- A discretionary annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday and an annual holiday buying scheme, with 5 additional days awarded for long service
- A generous pension scheme - employer contributions between 5% and 11% depending on how much you save
- Various benefits to support your health and wellbeing including a Healthcare Cash Plan, an Employee Assistance Programme, a Wellbeing platform and a Gym benefit that you can share with your family and friends
- Enhanced Family Leave including 18 weeks full pay for birthing parents and 4 weeks for non-birthing parents
- Lots of other great benefits including an annual ShareSave scheme, Employee Life Assurance, a discounts portal and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 100 business and the UK`s largest provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 23 leading university towns and cities, with over 70,000 students calling US home! We are driven by our values, culture, and a commitment to develop diverse and inclusive teams, filled with positive energy and new ideas.
Instinctive inclusion.We know that to create and maintain a happy healthy organisation, we have to work hard to ensure inclusion isn`t just what we do but who we are.
People make Unite Students. Employees, students, and neighbours all contribute to building environments where we can all thrive.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an employer that embraces individuality, and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be you, where your voice is heard, and where you can truly belong. We take great pride in being rated Gold Investors in People and are constantly striving to provide the highest standard of learning and development opportunities and professional pathways for our people. Building a home for success, for both our employees and students, requires exceptional people with a passion for creating room for everyone, doing what`s right, keeping US safe, and raising the bar. Join us as we build better experiences for students that live with us.
We are US.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding our students, all new employees in this position will be required to undertake a basic criminal record check prior to commencing employment. The cost of this check will be incurred by Unite Students. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory criminal record check result.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application!