Customer Service and Sales Advisor - Student Accommodation
Location: Central Liverpool
Salary: £9.76 per hour + bonus + benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Weekends will be required on a rota basis
Come to Unite Students and flourish in a friendly, inspiring team! Be celebrated for being your true, talented self. Enrich lives with meaningful interactions and make a real impact. From helping a locked-out student get back into their room, to recommending your favourite restaurant or organising a welcome party; the Customer Service and Sales Advisor role will be extremely varied. Expect no two days to be the same!
What you`ll be doing
- Providing a welcoming front of house reception service
- Conducting flat viewings, inspections, and leading sales conversations
- Planning and running events for our students
What we`re looking for
- A caring, warm person with a positive attitude
- An excellent communicator; you`ll be happy to chat to our students and answer their questions
- You`ll also have great time management and organisational skills
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension scheme - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Click to find out more about life at Unite Students
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding our students, all new employees in this position will be required to undertake a basic criminal record check prior to commencing employment. The cost of this check will be incurred by Unite Students. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory criminal record check result.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application!