Customer Service and Sales Advisor - Mandarin Speaking
City: London East
Salary: £21,000 + bonus + benefits
Hours and Rota: 30 hours per week, working between the hours of 8am - 8pm.Shifts will be spread across the weekend, Friday to Monday.
Please note: we do not sponsor work visas
What you`ll get up to:
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Providing a welcoming front of house reception service to ensure the students always feel at home.
- Translating between Mandarin and English with confidence to assist our Mandarin speaking customers.
- On hand to answer questions, solve problems and keep the property running smoothly.
- Providing a decisive and effective response to customer complaints and disputes; escalating where necessary.
- Free to act on your own initiative and use your natural enthusiasm to provide the best service to our students.
- Working in a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking in your stride and will enjoy balancing admin tasks, events, service and sales - there`s never a dull moment!
What we look for in you:
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Ideally you`ll have experience within customer service and sales.
- You`ll be friendly and approachable, happy to assist customers wherever you can.
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us.
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension scheme - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Click to find out more about life at Unite Students
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application!