Customer Service and Sales Supervisor
Location: You will be working at multiple properties across Nottingham City Centre, all of which are easily accessible by public transport and have on-site parking available.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Some weekend work will be required on a rota basis, plus late nights to support the needs or your team and the business.
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
What we look for in you
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
- Ideally you will have experience within customer service and sales
- Previous team leader, supervisory or management experience
- Experience of performance management and people development
- Experience of motivating others in the delivery of excellent customer service
- A calm, professional and objective approach when handling difficult situations
- You`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us
- Most importantly, you`ll share our values and passion for creating a Home for Success
What you`ll get up to as a Customer Service and Sales Supervisor
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Leading a team that delivers high quality customer service
- Completing line-management duties including monitoring quality of work, performance management, rota planning, conducting regular one-to-one meetings and supporting team development
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of our student customers
- Promoting and delivering sales best practice within the city
- Taking accountability for overall property presentation
- Overseeing and completing general financial and administration duties
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key University stakeholders, local authorities and local communities
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Click to find more about life at Unite Students
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application!
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.