This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Analyst to join our IT Enterprise team, providing technical expertise across Unite Students` suite of Enterprise Systems (both current and future), including bug fixing, system changes and enhancements, ad-hoc queries, project initiatives to support system process enhancements.
This pivotal role will enable the business to fix issues in-house and develop our strategic system to enable business processes and support to internal users.
What You`ll Be Doing
- Providing technical support for Unite Students` Enterprise Systems and the business processes they support, working to resolve any issues alongside the Enterprise Team, our key users and 3rd party support partners
- Delivering system changes and enhancements to improve business processes and provide the right tools for our users
- Bug fixing and developing customisations in SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, BI/XML Publisher, Workflow, XML Gateway, OAF, Unix Shell Scripting, JAVA Script, Discoverer
- Providing expertise in developing solutions using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle EBS R12, Oracle RDBMS 12C, AWS Redshift
- Supporting business users with data queries and bug fixing in Oracle modules, including: Accounts Receivable, Service Contracts, Installed Base, Advanced Collections, Advanced Pricing and Core Financials
- Applying a breadth of systems knowledge and software development experience to ensure your solutions are timely, value-adding and clearly understood
- Working collaboratively with your peers, using effective analysis and interpersonal skills to interpret business requirements and issues, ensuring solutions are aligned to business need
- Engaging with other business functions to identify requirements for new initiatives that drive improvements across our core systems
What We`re Looking for in You
- Significant experience of Oracle technical solutions: SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, BI/XML Publisher, Workflow, including experience of a wide breadth of Oracle Modules
- Knowledge and experience of providing support and analysis for Oracle EBS R12
- Experience in cloud technologies, AWS Redshift databases, SQL Server and Oracle RDBMS
- Experience of supporting and delivering IT change projects
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload and maintain accuracy when working at pace
- Ability to work effectively in a team, comfortable liaising with key stakeholders, and able to work on your own initiative
What You`ll Get in Return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more up to 11%
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.