This is an exciting opportunity to join our Talent Acquisition team.
You`ll be delivering an excellent Talent Acquisition service for the business, while supporting the end-to-end recruitment process for the roles based in our properties across the UK.
This role is Bristol based - currently homeworking
What You`ll Be Doing
- Delivering a high quality recruitment service which is flexible and focused on business need
- Liaising and working closely with Hiring Managers
- Taking job briefings and advertising roles in line with our brand guidelines
- Scheduling video interviews, interviews and assessment centres
- Acting as the first point of contact for candidate enquiries, advising candidates of the outcome of their interview and providing feedback
- Supporting with project related activity
What we look for in you:
- Recruitment or HR experience within a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills, including the proven ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive approach, with an ability to manage your time effectively, prioritising tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Skilled in understanding, empathising and delivering against stakeholder needs
What You`ll Get in Return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.