As a Contact Centre Advisor, you`ll be an essential part of a highly skilled team, assisting our internal and external customers with a wide-range of queries, from booking their room, to managing their account, and supporting with day-to-day life in our properties! You`ll also be providing knowledge and insight to inform the business of where we can improve. In this exciting role you`ll be working in an environment committed to supporting your own success and the success of our customers.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
What You`ll Be Doing
- Handling a range of queries, from general customer service issues and internal customer support, to co-ordinating the response to emergency incidents.
- Delivering an efficient advisory service to our customers, providing them with timely and accurate information over the phone and in writing.
- Problem solving and proactively seeking opportunities to prevent any future customer service failures.
- Representing our customers` voice in providing feedback to the business; assisting in suggesting and implementing appropriate improvements.
What We`re Looking for in You
- We are looking for solutions-focussed, customer-orientated individuals with an abundance of enthusiasm towards making our customers feel well supported.
- You`ll be someone who can hold high-quality interactions with confidence and with a clear, articulate communication style, in writing and over the phone.
- You`ll have a great team-spirit, with a continued understanding of the positive impact your work has on your team and our customers` success.
- You`ll be able and willing to work as part of a rota, including evenings and weekends.
- You`ll be proactive and target driven, enthusiastic about providing an excellent service to our customers.
- You`ll be skilled in remaining patient, calm and solution-focussed during challenging interactions.
What You`ll Get in Return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.