Website Content and Performance Manager
This is an exciting new opportunity to join our Marketing team on a permanent basis.
You`ll play a vital role in ensuring the continual improvement of the customer experience and commercial performance of our customer website.
Bristol based - currently homeworking
What You`ll Be Doing
There are three aspects to the role:
- You`ll be responsible for the hierarchy of brand and messaging, campaigns, BAU activity and ultimately the merchandising of our properties on our website
- Using analytics to identify opportunities in the conversion funnel, multi-variant testing to determine the solution and oversee the delivery of these changes
- Collaborate with agencies and internal teams to identify and implement changes to continually improve SEO
What We Look For In You
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- High level of creative thinking and problem solving
- Proven experience in digital marketing, particularly in the planning and delivery of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in web analytics, ideally Google Analytics 360, and producing dashboards and reports
- Experience of working with content management systems
- Experience of working with digital agencies
- Extensive knowledge of search engine optimisation techniques
- Highly commercial with a results-orientated approach to work and a proven track record of high-quality delivery
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
What You`ll Get in Return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.