Service and Safety Advisor - Student Accommodation
City: London, Wembley
Hours and Rota: 38.5 hours per week. This is a night shift role with a shift pattern of 4 nights on and 4 nights off. The shifts will fall between 8pm - 8am.
Salary: £22,235.03+ bonus + benefits
Essential: Driving licence valid for driving in the UK
Join uS and be part of our friendly team. Your top priorities will be ensuring the safety of our students and employees, whilst delivering excellent customer service. From responding to emergencies, handling disputes and making our students feel at home, no two nights will be the same! You will have the opportunity to make a real impact at work, enriching lives with meaningful interactions.
What you`ll be doing
- Patrolling multiple properties to keep our students and employees safe
- Acting as the first response to incidents and emergencies
- Helping students who are locked out of their rooms
- Providing outstanding customer service to our students
- Reporting on incidents electronically
- Ensuring Covid-19 guidelines are being followed
What we`re looking for in you
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Calm under pressure, approachable and fair
- Confident working alone and comfortable working as part of a team
- Most importantly, you`ll share our values and passion for creating aHome for Success
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus, so you can share in the company`s success!
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Pension scheme - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People. So you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students callinguShome! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work withuS.Click to find more about life at Unite Students
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application!
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.