Estates Planning Coordinator
To produce an approved and prioritised PPM (planned preventative maintenance) plan, that will improve efficiencies by identifying critical path activities, resolving conflicts, capturing opportunities to maximise resources and eliminating unnecessary work. To coordinate and manage relationship and performance for 3rd party planned maintenance and to partner with Estates Managers to schedule and advise for internal planned maintenance activities.
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students callinguShome! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work withuS. Click to find out more about life at Unite.
What you`ll be doing
- Support the delivery of planned maintenance for all buildings and relevant services
- Act as key liaison, coordinating with appropriate departments and third parties to build plans and schedules
- Organising and facilitating performance management meetings
- Ensure communication between the various functions, maintenance teams, project teams and 3rd parties are optimised and effective
- Engage with Senior Managers to support and oversee the process to ensure site-wide compliance
- Be part of a central team to provide guidance and advice to the business for any queries relating to Estates and planned maintenance
What we`re looking for in you
- Previous experience in coordinating / planning/ project management
- The ability to influence and engage with a geographically diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Confidence to challenge status quo
- Ability to take initiative
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel
- Meeting deadlines and targets
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pensionscheme- based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Other benefits include,ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match,amazing discountsand more!
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.