Digital Content Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our E-Commerce team and play a vital role in shaping our brand online, through innovative and strategic digital content. You`ll be leading on digital PR activity andimproving and monitoring quality and relevance of digital content, while engaging with both prospective and current customers to enhance acquisition and revenue targets.
London or Bristol based - currently homeworking
What You`ll Be Doing
- Delivering the annual content digital strategy
- Leading on digital PR activity
- Delivering the annual paid social strategy
- Build relationships with key influencers and agencies to drive brand awareness
- Managing a team of content creators
- Managing the digital content annual budget
What We Look For
- Experience of managing multiple digital campaigns within a B2C environment
- Experience of project managing digital content campaigns, experience in video, photography, content outreach and copywriting
- Experience of managing online advertising campaigns including paid social
- Experience of digital display techniques and search engine optimisation
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong, up-to-date knowledge of social media trends, consumer content consumption and key contacts with influencers and bloggers.
What You`ll Get in Return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.