Customer Service and Sales Advisor - Mandarin Speaking
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Weekends will be required on a rota basis
Salary: £9.56per hour
Please note: we do not sponsor work visas
This is a 6 month contract
Come to Unite Students and flourish in a friendly, inspiring team! Be celebrated for being your true, talented self. Enrich lives with meaningful interactions and make a real impact. Youwill be conducting room viewings and sales, organising events, andansweringqueries - translating with confidence. The Customer Service and Sales Advisor Mandarin Speaking role will befun and varied. Expect no two days to be the same!
What you`ll be doing
- Providing a welcoming front of house reception service to ensure the students always feel at home.
- Translating between Mandarin and English with confidence to assist our Mandarin speaking customers.
- On hand to answer questions, solve problems and keep the property running smoothly.
- Providing a decisive and effective response to customer complaints and disputes; escalating where necessary.
- Free to act on your own initiative and use your natural enthusiasm to provide the best service to our students.
- Working in a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking in your stride and will enjoy balancing admin tasks, events, service and sales - there`s never a dull moment!
What we look for in you:
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- You`ll be an approachable, friendlycommunicator who is happy to assist customers wherever you can.
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 27different university towns or cities, with close to 75,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Unless stated above, you won`t be working every weekend!
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.