Housekeeper - Student Accommodation
City: Central Bristol
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week, working on a rota basis
Salary: £18,135 + bonus + benefits
As a Housekeeper you will be working in our student accommodation, providing an outstanding experience for our students by delivering high quality housekeeping and excellent customer service. You`ll play a key part in a fun and friendly team to make sure our students always feel at home.
What you`ll be doing
- Keeping entrances, common rooms, hallways and outdoor areas clean and tidy on a daily basis
- Deep cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens to a high standard when needed
- Providing a warm and accommodating service for our customers
- Logging maintenance issues to help keep our properties safe and secure
Who we`re looking for
- You`ll have great attention to detail and will take pride in delivering high quality housekeeping
- You`ll be hardworking and willing to get stuck in - some students are cleaner than others!
- You`ll be a friendly face around the property, happy to chat to our students and answer their questions
- A positive attitude and are able to work as part of a team
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension scheme - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Click to find out more about life at Unite.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application!
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions, gender identities and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence