Customer Service and Sales Advisor - Mandarin Speaking - 12 Month Contract
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. You will be required to work 1 in 6 Saturdays.
Salary: £9.56 per hour
This is a 12 month contract.
Please note: we do not sponsor work visas
What you`ll get up to as a Customer Service and Sales Advisor:
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Providing a welcoming front of house reception service to ensure the students always feel at home.
- Translating between Mandarin and English with confidence to assist our Mandarin speaking customers.
- On hand to answer questions, solve problems and keep the property running smoothly.
- Providing a decisive and effective response to customer complaints and disputes; escalating where necessary.
- Free to act on your own initiative and use your natural enthusiasm to provide the best service to our students.
- Working in a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking in your stride and will enjoy balancing admin tasks, events, service and sales - there`s never a dull moment!
What we look for in you:
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Ideally you`ll have experience within customer service and sales.
- You`ll be friendly and approachable, happy to assist customers wherever you can.
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us.
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Unless stated above, you won`t be working every weekend!
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Please be assured, we are still recruiting for all vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking the necessary precautions, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.