Location: Bristol city centre
Team: Financial Services
Working Hours: 37.5 per week, between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm - happy to discuss flexible working
Salary: Up to £22,000 + bonus + benefits
What we look for in you
- You`ll have strong IT skills, including an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience of Vlookups, Pivot tables, and macros
- Proven data entry skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet agreed deadlines, and work at pace with accuracy
- Previous experience of processing refunds and receipts
- You`ll be proactive and able to work on your own initiative
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do so you`ll be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
What you`ll get up to as Cash Team Analyst
Reporting to the Cash and Compliance Supervisor within the Financial Services Department, you`ll manage all payments and receipts in a timely and efficient manner, delivering the highest standard of customer service to both our internal and external stakeholders.
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Responsible for the allocation of rent receipts by all receipts methods for multiple bank accounts
- Handling the daily transfer of receipts from rent collection accounts, to individual facility rent accounts
- Responsible for processing customer refunds
- Performing monthly bank and control account reconciliations
- Monitoring and responding to shared mailbox queries
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus so you can share in the companys success
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.