We`re looking for an External Insight Analyst to join our Insight team in our Bristol head office.
Location: Bristol City Centre
Working Hours: 37.5 per week between the hours of 8.30am- 5pm
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
What you`ll get up to as an External Insight Analyst
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Supporting the business with analysis and insight on the external market environment
- Helping to nurture a data led culture
- Working with the External Insight Manager to identify and understand external threats & opportunities
- Identifying new sources of insight and analysis
- Working with Business Intelligence to systemise external data and reporting.
If you`re looking to work for a business where you can follow your initiative, engage with senior stakeholders and have fun doing it, you`ve come to the right place.
What we look for in you
- Highly numerate and analytical with the ability to connect multiple data sources and derive meaning
- Evidence of adding business value through analysing data and creating insight that drives decision making
- Self-motivated, proactive and curious
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to tell a story through data and communicate trend analysis in an innovative and engaging manner
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT and systems skills including Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) and possibly Tableau.
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.