Housekeeper - Student Accommodation
City: Central Bristol - easily accessible by public transport
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Weekends will be required on a rota basis.
Salary: £8.75 per hour
What you`ll get up to:
- Cleaning student kitchens and common areas
- Vacuuming, mopping, dusting and window cleaning
- Cleaning carpets, fridge cleaning and defrosting freezers
- Carrying out ad-hoc duties such as cleaning outdoor areas and logging maintenance issues
What we`re looking for in you:
If you can clean to a high standard, have a keen eye for detail, as well as taking pride in your work, you may be exactly what we`re looking for. Please apply if you have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Housekeeping or cleaning experience
- A flexible attitude and are able to work as part of a team
Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us.
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are a Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- Guaranteed hours each week
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.