A Product Owner is required to join our Platform Development team in central Bristol.
What you`ll get up to as a Product Owner:
Own the vision of the product, translating stakeholder objectives into defined, innovative solutions that best meet customer needs and business requirements.
Day to day you`ll be:
- Establish and define the product MVP and the iterative improvement phases
- Prioritise the stories and tasks within an epic to assist development progress
- Monitor and maintain achievable acceptance criteria that safeguard the user experience
- Represent the user and be the customer experience champion, remaining goal orientated within and for the scrum team
- Protect the goal of the sprint and ensure change does not infiltrate the sprint in progress
- Authorise any change to scope based on business, user and market awareness while balancing business needs.
What We Look For In You:
- Product Owner or Manager experience
- Managed multiple product and feature products concurrently
- Excellent communications skills including inspiring trust and influence, communicating information in a clear and commercial manner
- CMS product knowledge
- Cross platform development experience and understanding of differing expectations of user
- Commercial channel management/contributor, experience delivering to KPIs and targets
- Mobile first application to interface design and development
- Effective use and application of data and insight to guide decisions on interaction behaviour
- User Experience and UX design exposure
- Experience of backend systems and their integration with front-end interfaces
- Management of third party suppliers, agencies and stakeholders
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence