A Service and Support Assistant is required to join our Contact Centre team in central Bristol.
This role is to work 10.75 hours per shift, rotating days and nights, 4 on 4 off.
What the Service and Support Assistant job involves
You will be responsible for:
- Providing emergency support to our customers nationwide
- Ensuring all emergency calls are swiftly dealt with and escalated when necessary
- Supporting our customers and dealing with their concerns quickly and effectively
- Providing excellent customer service and processing customer requests quickly
What we look for:
A genuine passion for customer service is the most important quality for us. Although you may not have worked in a Contact Centre environment previously, what is really important to us is that you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in the delivery of Face to face/over the phone customer service
- Demonstrable ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer literacy including previous experience of using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Comfortable working shift patterns and unsociable hours
- The ability to adapt swiftly and a willingness to undertake challenging tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- Guaranteed hours each week
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.