Are you an ambitious and authentic leader, ready for a new senior leadership position, in a company that`s in an enviable position in a structurally growing sector? Then we have room for you!
We are Unite Students, a progressive FTSE250 company, and the leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation in the UK. We are looking for a talented leader with great potential to join our Customer Operations team as a Regional General Manager and help us grow our business.
You will report to the Head of Operations for your region and be responsible for delivering improved sales and revenue performance, and increasing overall profitability, whilst also building a consistent and world-class operation that exceeds the expectations of our customers, and places greater emphasis on our people and our purpose.
You will be able to
- develop and deliver effective operational and commercial strategies
- develop, negotiate, and maintain key commercial partnerships and agreements
- Identify, understand, and mitigate against key business challenges
- build and develop motivated, engaged, and high-performance leadership teams
- build a customer focussed, safe, secure, and inclusive culture for all
- understand root causes, critically analyse, and solve complex business problems
- understand, and absorb large quantities of information and use it to make effective business decisions
- lead others through change, overcoming challenges and setbacks to keep the organisation on track
- build relationships of shared ownership and trust at all levels of the organisation and across all stakeholder groups
We will provide you with:
- A market competitive salary and benefits package
- A personalised leadership development programme
- An opportunity to grow your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment.