Customer Service and Sales Manager
City: Central Leicester
Location: You will be working at multiple properties in Leicester, all of which are easily accessible by public transport
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Some weekend work will be required on a rota basis
Salary: Up to £35,000 dependant on experience + bonus + benefits
What we look for in you
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so a genuine passion for customer service is essential
- Team management experience within a customer facing and sales environment
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- A first class team player with a positive and collegiate attitude
- Someone with excellent communication skills that can build effective relationships
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us
What you`ll get up to as a Customer Service and Sales Manager
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Managing and leading the Service and Sales team
- Accountable for the delivery of high quality customer service
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of the students
- Managing and delivering key support in emergencies
- Responsible for the overall presentation of the properties
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key University stakeholders, local authorities and local communities
- Managing the service and sales budget including profit and loss reporting
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application!
As part of our commitment to safeguarding our students, all new employees in this position will be required to undertake a basic criminal record check prior to commencing employment. The cost of this check will be incurred by Unite Students. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory criminal record check result.