Sales and Customer Service Supervisor
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm
Salary: Up to £26,000 + bonus + benefits
We have an exciting new opportunity for a sales driven supervisor! In this role, you will use your expertise to design and implement sales strategies, coach the team on the latest sales techniques and make a real impact with your work. No two days will be the same!
What you`ll be doing
- Designing and delivering sales strategies/training to the team, supporting a coaching culture
- Proactively building a positive and high performing sales team
- Supervising and line managing the sales and customer service team
- Planning and creating sales strategies to ensure individual and departmental targets are met
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Driving high standards to ensure that show flats are consistently well presented
- Collaborating with the city management team around key sales campaigns
What we`re looking for in you
- Management experience in sales and customer service
- Experience of creating strategic sales plans
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, organisational, and reporting skills
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Pension scheme - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Other benefits include,ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Click to find more about life at Unite Students
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application - please apply now!