Web Content Executive - Bristol - 6 Month Contract
As Web Content Executive you will play a crucial role in the optimisation of multiple platforms including the customer website. Working as part of a busy marketing team you will be involved in managing and updating content via the CMS, ensuring content follows best practice and user experience led solutions. We would welcome applicants equally from a digital marketing agency or from an in house, customer facing company background.
Bristol based - Currently remote working
What you`ll be doing
- Designing and building new or updated content, and delivering functional changes across the digital platforms, using the CMS and other software
- Implementing best layout of customer website pages and content for usability and SEO
- Optimising the digital platforms using data, insight, testing and experiments
- Refining SEO and SEM improvements in collaboration with other members of the Marketing team; delivering on-going improvements to site visitor performance
- Working alongside other members of the Marketing team to ensure the integration of digital activity and campaign content
What we`re looking for
- Strong website experience gained within a fast-paced consumer, commercially focused B2C business
- Significant experience of at least one Content Management System
- Practical knowledge and commercial exposure to the use of front-end frameworks such as HTML5 and CSS
- Up to date knowledge and experience of the digital technology and marketing landscape and developments
- Knowledge of web analytics packages
- Experience of AB testing content and functionality, using Adobe Photoshop and writing copy
- Able to work on projects independently and also collaborating as part of the team
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Click to find out more about life at Unite
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.