IT Enterprise - HR Systems Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to help lead and shape the future landscape of HR systems within Unite Students. You will be managing the HR Systems team and working closely with senior stakeholders within HR and Finance to advise on new cloud based systems, while establishing a clear road map of how these can be implemented. This role will help lead and deliver implementation plans in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, driving positive team relationships and establishing solid transactional and MI reporting capabilities.
What You`ll Be Doing
- Providing expertise in HR Systems including Payroll, Recruitment, Reporting and MI; sharing knowledge with users to create robust business processes, and diagnosing and fixing system issues
- Engaging with business functions to identify requirements for new initiatives and drive improvements across our HR systems
- Working with key stakeholders to advise on and implement the future IT and Business strategy for Unite Students
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers, internal customers and colleagues
- Creating and maintaining system documentation, which supports IT and business requirements
- Line managing and mentoring the Enterprise Services HR Team
- Managing and providing end-user support for Unite Students` HR Systems and the business processes they enable
What We`re Looking for in You
- Experience in SaaS based HR systems and a proven track record of leading implementations including self-service functionality
- Significant experience of HR data and reporting, including MI and building Dashboards
- Previous experience of working with HR Service teams, Payroll and Recruitment
- Knowledge and experience of solution design and architecture for SaaS based HR systems
- Knowledge of cloud platforms e.g. Azure, AWS, Google
- Good Experience of the development lifecycle (Dev, SIT / SAT, UAT etc.)
- Experience of supporting and delivering IT change and IT projects
- Good leadership skills, self-motivation and a proactive, solutions-focussed approach
What You`ll Get in Return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.