In an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic HR team, the focus of this role will be to provide excellent HR administrative support for the business, covering all employee lifecycle processes and providing additional guidance on all HR procedures.
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Bristol-based - currently homeworking.
What You`ll Be Doing:
- Monitoring the team`s shared inbox, responding to questions from colleagues across the business and prioritising tasks as necessary
- Processing changes to employee Terms and Conditions with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Issuing contractual change letters and references
- Maintaining electronic employee records with accuracy and discretion
- Supporting with monthly and ad hoc employee data reports
What We`re Looking for in You:
- Excellent administration skills, ideally gained in a HR environment
- Confident speaking to stakeholders of all levels with a friendly, customer focussed approach
- An ability to manage your own workload, prioritise tasks effectively and work to tight deadlines with accuracy
- IT capabilities in MS Office (particularly Outlook, Word and Excel), with the ability to quickly learn bespoke IT systems and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a confident telephone manner
What You`ll Get in Return:
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.