In this exciting role, you`ll be responsible for the development and delivery of insightful and actionable information dashboards and data models, primarily using Tableau. Working with the Insight team, you`ll be using innovative data visualisation techniques to translate information requirements into call-to-action, value-adding report and dashboard designs, followed by the agile development of your solutions.
What You`ll Be Doing
- Interpreting, utilising and interrogating the data in the EDW and suggesting potential new data/sources
- Supporting the Senior BI Developer and Insight function leadership in scoping, planning and delivering end-to-end BI projects
- Using SQL and Tableau skills to deliver analysis and insight that help the business use data for decision making
- Working with the wider Insight team to plan and deliver a BI roadmap; defining key business areas, teams and reports to target in multiple planning periods
What We`re Looking for in You
- Proven experience with Tableau
- Experience designing and building insightful dashboards using data visualisation/information design best practice
- Experience in the full BI project lifecycle, from requirements and design, to hands-on delivery and support
- Capable with SQL
- Excellent communication skills to promote the benefits of BI across all business functions
- Organisation skills, backed with experience of agile
What You`ll Get in Return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you