Student Digital Engagement Manager
You`ll play a key role in driving Unite Students` social media strategy. You`ll be developing our brand presence and promoting brand promises to ensure that students who live with us have the best experience across all of our digital platforms.
London or Bristol based - currently homeworking
What You`ll Be Doing
- Defining and owning the customer digital engagement strategy
- Overseeing the activation of all customer-facing campaigns
- Working in collaboration with the Communications Team to ensure tone of voice and activity is consistent
- Managing the implementation of a full student social media strategy
- Driving and delivering creative and relevant content and campaigns on our student platforms
What We Look For
- Extensive experience of social media strategies
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirt
- Outstanding writing skills with great accuracy and attention to detail; experience of copywriting
- CMS product knowledge
- Digital campaign & creative management experience
- Budget management responsibilities
- Experience of team and line management
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders, agencies and suppliers
- Proactive, approachable and engaging attitude and good communication skills
What You`ll Get in Return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pension - based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students calling uS home! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work with uS. Find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch with an update on your application soon. Thank you.