Contact Centre Lead 24/7
Our Contact Centre is a vital part of service delivery within Unite Students. As a Contact Centre Lead, you`ll be a senior member of our Advisor workforce and offering support and leadership to a team of Advisors.
You will take ownership of the most complex and high-profile queries delivered to the Contact Centre, including Major Incidents and Complaints. You`ll also provide support to the Contact Centre Team Leaders; in overseeing shift-plans, performance of Advisors on shift and ensuring that all Contact Centre Standards are maintained to the highest levels. Development of team skills will also fall within your remit to deliver; offering you the chance to receive and roll-out training plans in-line with the Advisor Development Model.
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students callinguShome! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work withuS. Click to find out more about life at Unite.
Working hours and shift pattern: 37.63 hours per week, 4 shifts on 4 shifts off, this is a night and day shift rotation
What you`ll be doing
- Leading on major incidents or significant customer issues, ensuring that Advisors are completing work to the required standard
- Working as a senior point of contact for shifts, particularly out of hours and over weekends
- Making up part of the Contact Centre Leadership Team, supporting the Team Leaders, Training and Quality Lead and Contact Centre Manager in achieving high levels of performance, adherence and customer experience within the department
- Learning about and working in all aspects of Contact Centre query handling, including the Emergency and Service functions and acting as a Subject Matter Expert for the department
- Supporting in delivering training to new and existing Advisors
- Addressing on-shift performance issues and achievements and feeding these back to Team Leaders where needed
What we`re looking for in you
- Someone who can lead on seeing through Major Incidents, complaints and complex queries for customers
- Have demonstrated experience of resolving customer queries to an exceptional service level
- A solution focussed, customer-orientated person, with an abundance of enthusiasm for making our customers and teams feel well-supported
- Someone who can influence at a peer-to-peer level and can act as a role-model
- Target driven and is ready to perform to our departments KPIs
- You`ll have a great team-spirit
What you`ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
- 25 days` paid holiday
- Pensionscheme- based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Other benefits include,ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match,amazing discountsand more!
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
For jobs based in our student accommodation, start dates will be arranged as soon as possible with precautions in place to keep you safe at work. For Head Office roles, start dates will be arranged once the restrictions have been lifted.
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps and answer any questions you may have. Thank you.