IT Service Desk Analyst - 6 month fixed term contract
What the job involves:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a customer-focussed IT Service Desk team, providing technical support and assistance to internal customers across a fast-growing company that is a market leader in its field. The IT Service Desk acts as the central point of contact for employees across all areas of the business and handles all IT incidents and service requests.
To give you an idea of what to expect, you`ll be:
- Providing customer centred support for IT incidents and requests raised with the IT Service Desk
- Owning tickets from entry point to resolution, consistently updating ticket information via the ManageEngine Service Desk Plus tool, effectively communicating to customers and team members until closure
- Working on the set-up, installation and issue resolution for hardware and software incidents and requests, requiring you to work in the central Bristol head office regularly
- Performing daily operational tasks and checks to ensure that the suite of IT services are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Working to SLA and KPI targets including management of calls to closure, escalation of calls to Technical Engineers and customer satisfaction
What we look for in you:
- IT support experience in an Enterprise environment.
- Proven aptitude in IT systems, hardware and software support. Can demonstrate excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft products such as Office 365, SharePoint Online, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016
- Experience in LAN and WAN networking, user access control through Group Policy, client management using Active Directory, supporting varied business critical software packages, hardware and mobile devices, remote access tools and IP Telephony.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm approach
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, helpful and approachable
- Flexibility to work from home while also regularly working from our head office
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students callinguShome! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work withuS.Click to find out more about life at Unite.
What you`ll get in return
Pensionscheme- based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
Flexible working opportunities
Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
Other benefits include,ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match,amazing discountsand more!
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
For jobs based in our student accommodation, start dates will be arranged as soon as possible with precautions in place to keep you safe at work. For Head Office roles, start dates will be arranged once the restrictions have been lifted.
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps and answer any questions you may have. Thank you.