Customer Service and Sales Manager
Location : Bedford - easily accessible by public transport
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Some weekend work will be required on a rota basis
Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus + benefits
What we look for in you
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so a genuine passion for customer service is essential
- Team management experience within a customer facing and sales environment
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- A first class team player with a positive and collegiate attitude
- Someone with excellent communication skills that can build effective relationships
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us
What you`ll get up to as a Customer Service and Sales Manager
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Managing and leading the frontline team
- Accountable for the delivery of high quality customer service
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of the students
- Managing and delivering key support in emergencies
- Responsible for the overall presentation of the properties
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key University stakeholders, local authorities and local communities
- Managing the service and sales budget including profit and loss reporting
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 27different university towns or cities, with close to 75,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Unless stated above, you won`t be working every weekend!
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please be assured, we are continuing to recruit for the vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking every precaution necessary, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
While Government restrictions are in effect, all recruitment will take place without any physical contact; we will be using video interviews and telephone interviews to help you to bring your application to life from home!
For jobs based in our student accommodation, start dates will be arranged as soon as possible with precautions in place to keep you safe at work. For Head Office roles, start dates will be arranged once the restrictions have been lifted.
If you have applied for a job with uS, we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps and answer any questions you may have. Thank you.