Estates Assistant Project Manager
Location: Reading - covering the South of the UK
Working Hours: 37.5 per week between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm
Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus + benefits
What we look for in you
- Management experience within a property/ estate management role
- Good working knowledge of building construction, mechanical and electrical installation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to manage in a cross-functional environment
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with
What you`ll get up to as an Estates Project Manager
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Delivering technical projects
- Managing day-to-day activities on the ground on all allocated projects, to include stakeholder liaison, site meetings, quality checking and sign off
- Developing In-Occupation lifecycle process
- Ensuring site-visits are conducted to agreed schedule
- Carrying out quality control on all projects
- Working closely with City Teams to ensure projects delivered are within expectations
- Monitoring budget spend and Health and Safety on all sites
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Please be assured, we are still recruiting for all vacancies advertised on our Jobs page and will be taking the necessary precautions, in line with Government and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our candidates, employees and customers during the recruitment process.
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.