Location: Central Bristol
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; shifts will fall between 8am - 8pm, covering 5 days out of 7 including an average of 1 in 4 weekends.
Salary: £17,500 + £1,500 uplift following completion of probation + bonus + benefits
What the job involves:
As a Contact Centre Advisor, you`ll be an essential part of a highly-skilled team, assisting our internal and external customers with a wide-range of queries, from booking their room, to managing their account, and day-to-day life in our properties! You`ll also be providing knowledge and insight to inform the business on where we can improve. In this exciting role you`ll be working in an environment committed to supporting your success and the success of our customers.
To give you an idea of what to expect, you`ll be:
- Handling a range of queries; from general customer service issues and internal customer support, to co-ordinating the response to emergency incidents.
- Delivering an efficient advisory service to our customers, providing them with timely and accurate information over the phone and in writing.
- Problem solving and proactively seeking opportunities to prevent potential future customer service failures.
- Representing our customers` voice in providing feedback to the business; assisting in suggesting and implementing appropriate improvements.
What we look for in you:
We are looking for solution-focussed, customer-orientated individuals with an abundance of enthusiasm towards making our customers feel well-supported.
- You`ll be someone who can hold high-quality interactions with confidence and with a clear, articulate communication style, in writing and over the phone.
- You`ll have a great team-spirit, with a continued understanding of the positive impact your work has on your team and our customers` success.
- You`ll be proactive and target driven, enthusiastic about providing an excellent service to our customers.
- You`ll be skilled in remaining patient, calm and solution-focussed during challenging interactions.
What Unite Students is all about:
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 24 different university towns and cities, with over 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS:
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without it`s perks, so here`s a list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for Investors in People - Gold, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.