Estates Assistant - Student Accommodation
City: Central Bristol
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Weekends may be required on a rota basis.
Salary: Up to £19,000 + bonus + benefits
Essential: Driving licence valid for driving in the UK
What you`ll get up to:
To give you an idea of what to expect, you`ll be:
- Providing general assistance throughout our student properties, such as taking deliveries, moving furniture and maintaining the grounds.
- Solving all sorts of basic maintenance issues with a can-do attitude - this could involve fixing doors, painting walls, cleaning the courtyard and changing light bulbs.
- Assisting the maintenance team in keeping our properties inexcellent condition.
What we look for in you
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service.
- Ideally you will have experience with basic maintenance.
- You`ll have a flexible attitude and the ability to work as part of a team.
Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us.
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- Guaranteed hours each week
- An annual bonus to reward you for all of your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.