Location: Central Bristol
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: Up to £20,000 + benefits
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
What the job involves:
Reporting into the HR Admin Manager, the focus of this role is to provide excellent HR administrative support for the business covering all employee lifecycle processes.
To give you an idea of what to expect, you will be:
- Processing Payroll instructions and changes to Terms and Conditions accurately and in a timely manner
- Producing contractual change letters and references as requested
- Processing all leaver documentation and closing down employee records
- Maintaining electronic employee records with accuracy and discretion, always adhering to GDPR
- Answering HR admin. related queries from colleagues across the business
- Providing monthly and ad hoc employee data reports
What we look for in you:
- A positive and collegiate attitude
- Solid administration skills, ideally gained in a HR environment
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy
- Excellent IT capabilities in MS Office (particularly Outlook, Word and Excel), with the ability to quickly learn bespoke IT systems and tools
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a confident telephone manner
What Unite Students is all about
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 24 different university towns and cities, with over 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without it`s perks, so here`s a list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for Investors in People - Gold, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions, gender identities and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.