Location: Central Bristol
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: Up to £25,000 + bonus + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join our vibrant marketing team. You`ll have the opportunity to develop and enhance your account management skills and experience working for the UK`s largest Student Accommodation provider.
To give you an idea of what to expect, you`ll be:
- Leading the account management of selected partnerships
- Coordinating the trial and pilot of potential new products and services
- Working closely with all partners to maintain strong working relationships
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business to develop effective marketing plans
- Supporting the Account Manager with the delivery of income targets
- Analysing current products and service partners, providing recommendations to the business for improvements or alternatives
What we look for in you:
- Account management experience, particularly B2B
- Experience of planning and co-ordinating projects from start to finish
- Ability to conduct research through a variety of methods; including surveys, focus groups and online
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to build relationships internally and with external stakeholders
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop skills to adapt to a constantly changing market
- Possesses a positive attitude, with a competitive drive to achieve targets and a willingness to undertake challenging tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel within the UK as and when required
What Unite Students is all about:
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 24 different university towns and cities, with over 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS:
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without it`s perks, so here`s a list of some of the things you can expect to get from us.
- We`ve earned an award for Investors in People - Gold, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days holiday
- An annual bonus to share in the success of the business
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions, gender identities and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.