Location: Central Bristol
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: Up to £20,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our vibrant marketing team. You`ll have the opportunity to become an expert in digital marketing for the UK`s largest Student Accommodation provider.
What we look for in you:
- Proactive and motivated to develop your marketing skills and become a key member of the marketing team
- Experience of working on projects independently and collaborating as part of the team
- Ability to build relationships internally and with third party suppliers
- Strong administration and planning skills
- Ability to manage own time effectively; prioritising tasks when required, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong IT Skills (Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite)
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of online advertising campaigns such as search engine optimisation, display, email and PPC
- Account management experience
- Some knowledge and experience of digital technology and marketing landscape and media developments
- Understanding of data through Google Analytics to review campaign performance
What Unite Students is all about:
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 24 different university towns and cities, with over 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without it`s perks, so here`s a list of some of the things you can expect to get from us.
- We`ve earned an award for Investors in People - Gold, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days holiday
- An annual bonus to share in the success of the business
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.