Location: Central Bristol
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: Up to £45000 + benefits
What the job involves:
In this role you`ll be supporting the business in the development of its talent and capability through the implementation of digital learning solutions that are fully aligned with operational strategy.
To give you an idea of what to expect, you`ll be:
- Providing strategic guidance to the business on the appropriate use of online learning solutions.
- Updating existing eLearning courses in response to stakeholder feedback.
- Using rapid course authoring tools to design and develop new online learning programmes.
- Supporting the HR team to maintain our Nimble LMS, ensuring that learners receive a consistent and coordinated online learning experience.
- Assessing our existing online learning solutions to ensure they support the operationalneeds of the business.
- Supporting with the implementation and integrationof a Learning Management System, as part of a wider HR transformationproject.
What we look for in you:
- An excellent influencer with an extensive understanding of learning technologies and the ability to communicate business benefits to stakeholders at all levels.
- Substantial experience in the design and development of high-quality eLearning materials and programmes.
- Highly skilled in the use of rapid course authoring tools (notably Nimble Author, Articulate, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Experience of implementing and maintaining a Learning Management System.
What Unite Students is all about
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 24 different university towns and cities, with over 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without it`s perks, so here`s a list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for Investors in People - Gold, so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions, gender identities and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.