A HR Generalist with TUPE experience is required to join our HR team in Bristol on a Fixed Term Contract until the end of this year.
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES:
This role will be accountable for delivering key HR activity in relation to TUPE practices across Unite Students.
- Manage the HR elements of all TUPE acquisitions or disposals
- Liaise with external providers to ensure obligations to inform and consult with employees are complied with.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams across the HR function, including People Services & Talent and Acquisition to provide the best solutions for the business
- Operate within the TUPE regulations
- Represent the People Team on the acquisition and disposal work stream, championing HR best practice
- Coach, advise and influence key stakeholders and business leaders on all aspects of TUPE transfers, managing their expectations
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
- Demonstrable experience and a strong knowledge of TUPE processes
- Strong business/commercial approach
- Proven experience supporting on and delivering change and people projects
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior managers in order to improve people management capability
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation and remaining resilient when faced with a challenge
- CIPD qualified or relevant experience to demonstrate level of competence
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence