IT Support Analyst
Location:You will be working atour Head Office in Bristol city centre.
Hours and Rota:37.5 per week
What We Look For:
As well as having a proven aptitude in IT systems and software support, it`s also important to us that you have experience of:
- Proven experience in supporting of all Microsoft products such as Windows 7, 10, Microsoft office and exchange plus a comprehensive understanding of Cisco, Apple and android products.
- Experience of fault finding in LAN and WAN networking, web based systems, user access control plus client side software such as Sophos.
- Sound understanding in the delivery of remote fault finding of network connectivity, IT hardware and door entry systems.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm approach
- Keen interest in new/upcoming technology to help develop ideas, improvements and efficiencies within the business.
- Demonstrable experience within an IT and customer service background.
- Flexibility to undertake regular visits to properties within our portfolio and external partners nationwide.
What you`ll get up to as IT Support Analyst
- Ensure all IT support requests are swiftly and transparently dealt with within the agreed service level agreement.
- Take full ownership of customer requests from initial contact to resolution, continually updating both the end customer and our call management systems until resolved.
- Develop excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues across the business.
- Effective communication with all third party suppliers to reduce the time taken in resolving tasks that requires handing over.
- Complete adherence to the IT hardware policy through the accurate management of all IT records.
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team