Customer Service and Sales Manager
Location: You will be working at multiple properties in Birmingham city centre, all of which are easily accessible by public transport.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Some weekend work may be required on a rota basis.
Salary: Dependent upon experience.
A driving licence valid for the UK is essential for this role.
What we look for in you
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so a genuine passion for customer service is essential
- Team management experience within a customer facing and sales environment
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- A first class team player with a positive and collegiate attitude
- Someone with excellent communication skills that can build effective relationships
- Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with us
What you`ll get up to as a Customer Service and Sales Manager
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Managing and leading the Service and Sales team
- Accountable for the delivery of high quality customer service
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of the students
- Managing and delivering key support in emergencies
- Responsible for the overall presentation of the properties
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key University stakeholders, local authorities and local communities
- Managing the service and sales budget including profit and loss reporting
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Unless stated above, you won`t be working every weekend!
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.