We`re looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our busy Finance team in our Bristol head office.
WHAT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST JOB INVOLVES:
As the Business Intelligence Analyst, you`ll play a key role in for delivering analysis and Insight to the business.
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, this role will see you:
- Undertaking insight and analysis to support the business with key decision making
- Sharing insight, knowledge and analysis across the business
- Working with the Business Intelligence project team to build and deliver reports through the sprint process
- Developing relationships across the business and promote Business Intelligence
If you`re looking to work for a business where you can be customer focused, results driven, work on your initiative and have fun doing it, you`ve come to the right place.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
- Experience and evidence of adding business value through analysing data and insight
- Commercial experience and experience of interrogating systems for data
- High numerate and analytical with the ability to work with various data sources, identifying efficiency benefits
- Experience of working on projects independently and collaborating as part of the team
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Possesses a positive and collegiate attitude, with the ability to adapt swiftly and a
- Strong IT and systems skills including Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel)
ABOUT UNITE STUDENTS:
Unite Students offer safe, high quality and bills-inclusive homes for around 50,000 students in 140 properties, across 28 university cities, working with 60 Universities.
Our 1,250 employees are committed to listening to our students and growing our business to anticipate and nurture their needs. Investors in People (IiP) recently awarded us `Gold Status` an accolade which recognises that Unite Students offers a great place to work with a clear commitment to developing employees.
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. We`re only interested in your talent, your potential and your personality and in offering you an environment where all three can develop and grow - regardless of your background. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.