Location: Central Bristol
Working Hours: 37.5 per week between the hours of 8.30am and 5pm
A Business Analyst is required to join our busy IT team in Bristol on a permanent basis.
Reporting to a Senior Business Analyst you will be focused on understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
This role will see you:
- Working with stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure they get the most appropriate solution
- Acting as the conduit between stakeholders and the technical team
- Where necessary, working with the development team, other analysts and business stakeholders to derive technical/functional requirements
What We Look For:
It`s important to us that you are/have:
- Able to adjust analysis techniques to fit both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Proven interpersonal skills with an ability to operate at all levels of seniority
- Work independently with business users
- Strong analytical skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.