We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a customer focused IT team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager this role will see you:
- Working on a diverse, exciting set of project activities supporting the broader business change projects
- Focusing on understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting business requirements
- Supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties (internal and external)
- Working with stakeholders across the business on a wide variety of projects
- Acting as the conduit between stakeholders and the technical team including facilitating developer and tester understanding of requirements
What We Look For:
You`ll be using your excellent interpersonal skills and expert technical knowledge to work with stakeholders across the business. Working on a number of projects at any one time you`ll need to have strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task. It`s also really important to us that you have:
- The ability to analyse trade-off between usability and performance needs
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile (particularly Scrum) development methodologies
- A resilient and flexible approach in order to meet business demand
- The ability to work with 3rd party suppliers effectively
- Project Management understanding
If you`re looking for a career where you can be customer focused, results driven, work on your initiative and have fun doing it, you`ve come to the right place.
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it
We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
Guaranteed hours each week
An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.