At Unite Students, we believe in sharing our success with the people who help us create it. So as well as a competitive salary, you will enjoy a range of attractive benefits designed to recognise and reward your contribution to our team.
These will vary depending on your particular role and level, but at the very least you can expect:
- 25 Days Holiday (increasing to 27 days depending upon length of service) and the opportunity to buy another 5 days annually
- Contributory Pension
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Sharesave Scheme
- Eye Care/ Spectacle Vouchers
- Charity Fundraising Match
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
- Unite Students Accommodation Discount for children and siblings
- Discounts on a range of products, services and leisure activities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Staff Volunteering Scheme
Victoria is our City Manager in Coventry, leading a 15-strong team and delivering a great customer experience for 1,200 Unite Students customers in the city.
“As City Manager in Coventry, I effectively have 1,200 customers to look after – more than enough to keep me busy! The work is incredibly varied. I lead a team of about fifteen people and am responsible for everything from safety and maintenance to meeting sales targets and building relationships with local universities.
City Manager, Coventry