At Unite Students, we believe in sharing our success with the people who help us create it. So as well as a competitive salary, you will enjoy a range of attractive benefits designed to recognise and reward your contribution to our team.
These will vary depending on your particular role and level, but at the very least you can expect:
- 25 Days Holiday (increasing to 27 days depending upon length of service) and the opportunity to buy another 5 days annually
- Contributory Pension
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Sharesave Scheme
- Eye Care/ Spectacle Vouchers
- Charity Fundraising Match
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
- Unite Students Accommodation Discount for children and siblings
- Discounts on a range of products, services and leisure activities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Staff Volunteering Scheme
Peter is our Facilities Supervisor in Manchester and takes pride in leading a team recognised as one of the best in Unite Students. He is also the non-scuba diving Chairman of Oldham Sub Aqua Club.
“Lots of companies say that the customer is key, but it’s something we really believe in and act on at Unite Students. I work closely with our operations team managers as well as a small group of maintenance professionals to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
Facilities Supervisor, Manchester