At Unite Students, we believe in sharing our success with the people who help us create it. So as well as a competitive salary, you will enjoy a range of attractive benefits designed to recognise and reward your contribution to our team.
These will vary depending on your particular role and level, but at the very least you can expect:
- 25 Days Holiday (increasing to 27 days depending upon length of service) and the opportunity to buy another 5 days annually
- Contributory Pension
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Sharesave Scheme
- Eye Care/ Spectacle Vouchers
- Charity Fundraising Match
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
- Unite Students Accommodation Discount for children and siblings
- Discounts on a range of products, services and leisure activities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Staff Volunteering Scheme
Margaret is Housekeeping Supervisor in Glasgow where she looks after 660 students. She is proud of the fact that she has never had a bad word with any of them.
“I really enjoy working with the students. For a lot of them, it’s the first time they’ve been away from home and they often need a friendly face and bit of advice. I try to give them both if I can.
Housekeeping Assistant, Glasgow